Laman

Rabu, 04 Februari 2015

English Friday : #4 Dress Up Camera

Ah.. Finally, I can post about this theme today. Not because I have a vacation in Jogja. But I waste my time for dating with Febri. Mihihihi.

Uhm.

Theme for the 4th of English Friday is : Grab a tool from Doraemon's pocket. And I choose dress up camera.

The reason is a simple thing. I love shopping very much. When I think about it, I realize that my money was gone. Leave me with a mountain of clothes.

So, if I have a dress up camera, I don't need money to be fashionable. :P


This is dress up camera or kisekae kamera in Japanese :D


Draw or take a pict from fashion magazine


Put into the camera


Take a pict!


It so funny, right? I love this tool! How about you, Guys? :D

20 komentar:

  1. Kalo ada beneran boleh juga.. ya..

    BalasHapus
  2. I wish I could get it somewhere :D
    Yah, dari kecil gue juga udah ngarep doraemon itu was real...
    If only he was real, i swear my life would be so freaking easier... -_-

    BalasHapus
  3. I hope this is real :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2015/02/everbest.html

    BalasHapus
  4. akoh malah belom bikiiiin

    BalasHapus
  5. A very smart move Beby. Putting several images. hahaha. :D
    Love your post by the way! :D

    BalasHapus
  6. I don't know what you say, sayang. i think, i handsome. so, let me give a comment in here. your post is so smart. i love you. will you marry me? allright

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Bahahahahak. Ini apaan sih Febri komenannya bikin ngakak.

      Hapus
    2. *nyimak lagi* *jomlo gak punya kerjaan*

      Hapus
  7. hahaha, that's unique. doraemon...

    BalasHapus
  8. hahahha bagus juga ya ini beb kalo ada beneran

    BalasHapus
  9. yoho, if.. itu nyata. maybe itu cool (re: keren!) nggak susah-susah buy baju

    BalasHapus
  10. Wow. It's cool like me. *lah?
    Doraemon just cartoon, Kak Beb. Don't too much expectation. Very hopeless.
    Sorry, my grammar is NGACO.

    BalasHapus
  11. I do love Doraemon also. He makes everything in this world is so easier to get -___-

    BalasHapus
  12. Lol, but would be embarrassing if you accidentally spill your drink. You're gonna tear your "new clothes" xD

    BalasHapus
  13. Haha, apa saja jadi bisa terpenuhi, mbak Beb. saya juga mau :D

    BalasHapus
  14. Woh..
    In real world it just like photoshop. I think.

    BalasHapus
  15. Love this tool, but my favourite of Doraemon's tools is a gadget that can duplicate everything when it's reflected thru a mirror. You know the thing that I mean? Using that gadget, I need not money anymore to buy everything that I love ;p Just reflect it to the mirror, and take it out ;p

    BalasHapus
  16. Apa cuma gue di sini yang nggak ngerti artinya?

    BalasHapus