Laman

Jumat, 23 Januari 2015

English Friday : #3 How Gadget Affects My Life

Oh nooooo..

My cellphone was error and I couldn't chat with the other members of Blog English Club. Besides that, I had to manage files of thesis assembly. Very busy. Ihik.

And it's Friday again..
Theme for this Friday is : How Gadget Affects My Life.

Because I'm in looooooooooong distance relationship, I need a cellphone to call Febri or text him some messages. We're talking too much. His jokes are so good. I always laugh until my tears drop from my eyes.
 
I also need a laptop to posting on my blog and blogwalking. I'm sorry guys, if I rarely visited yours. But I don't have much time to do that. So miss to give crazy comments..

By the way, I have to end this post cause I haven't lunch yet. Bye!

44 komentar:

  1. I see. So gadgets are important part of your life then Beby. Wish you to get a new phone soon.

    BalasHapus
  2. So do i. Cellphone is so important for me. Anyway, wish you can get those things immediately~

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. That is the most important thing in our lives, Dev. Wahahahah.. :D

      Hapus
  3. Wish you to get a new phone . :)

    BalasHapus
  4. so, that is why all the gadget we need for our lives

    BalasHapus
  5. Is this you call a posting? hahaha ... nevermind

    BalasHapus
  6. True.. *duh gue cuma bisa itu aja bahasa inggris :(

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hahah.. Come on.. Let's join in Blogger English Club and we can learn together :D

      Hapus
  7. hahaha brief and clear post beeb, Cemunguuuud skripsinyaaa yaa...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hihihi.. I don't have much time, Gi. :P

      Makasih yaaaa :D

      Hapus
  8. the importance of passion and there's a will

    BalasHapus
  9. wish you have a new phone ya Beb

    BalasHapus
  10. boleh nggak mbak komentar pakai bahasa indonesia.hehehe

    BalasHapus
  11. sanes kitu geuningan tah ci nyai teh euy

    BalasHapus
  12. tuh ceuk sayah ge' mun dinten jemua, ngenggo inggris euy

    BalasHapus
  13. Udah? Gitu aja postnya? Hahaha... =))

    BalasHapus
  14. oke i'm wait your blogwalking hahahaha

    BalasHapus
  15. I hope you get new cellphone soon. hehe. :D

    BalasHapus
  16. Don't worry, dear Beby. The same with me..visiting you only when have time...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yes, Mbak Dani.. It's okay. The important thing is our silaturrahmi :D

      Hapus
  17. Without gadget I'd rather be dead hahaaa

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Huahahah.. Me too, Mbak Lusiiii :D

      Hapus
  18. for me , it depends Beb ;).. There's one time where I can't be separated with my gadgets. But.... when I'm traveling, as well as possible I don't wanna attach with them. Except for Camera ;).. Traveling without taking pictures?? Girl, it's not a traveling at all ;p. I've no stocks to write my blog then hihii

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hahah.. Actually, I always forget to take a pict while traveling, Kak Faaaan.. :P

      Hapus
  19. Widih, gabung juga sama English Friday...

    BalasHapus